Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The oddities that make life normal.....

    Finally, here I sit... doing what I've been talking to my friend Scott from high school about for a long time now.  I have so many things to write about I'm not sure where to begin, however now that I'm here I promise not to bore with all of them at once..... I plan to torture you slowly. In all fairness though, you are willing participants, I don't know where you are, I can't make you read this.... but you are... and all I can say... is thanks for making my efforts worth it. This first effort is really just to say, most of these blogs will be different from each other... (that is not to say I won't repeat myself... I probably will). And they will probably show all different moods.... I invite you to comment, ignore me, laugh or spit at your computer in disgust if you like...it's really up to you.

    The title most importantly, is a reference to something I believe with all my heart (not to get all mushy on you)... I truly believe, that we are all... each and every one of us on this planet- are different, odd, or strange in comparison to each other. BUT.... that is exactly what makes us ALL normal. We share the oddness.   So this was my introduction to the blogworld... next time I'll try to up the game.....                                                             
kimbersfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment